A Forest A Forest

Word.

Mickey Mania was awesome.

Mario & Luigi full monty Mario & Luigi full monty

whoa

Mega Man was the best part.

I wanted to see Mario's dick, god damnit.

I bet Luigi's is bigger, but no one notices!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LUIGI SUCKS ASS!!!!!

"The Fox and the Mirrior" "The Fox and the Mirrior"

Furries

The animation was of professional quality... but ... come one.... fucking furries, man. Disgusting.

ThermoStorm ThermoStorm

Pretty good

Good game. I would suggest having different enemy types, like maybe stronger kinds or faster kinds. Have different weapons, maybe a machine gun or shotgun. Tell the player how many orbs are in each level, so they know how many more they need to get. Maybe throw in a story to tie everything together.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Wow.

Great game. One of the best I've played on this site. All of the zombie-types had personality, and some required strategy to beat. Most a simple headshot would work, but some you had to shoot out their legs, or get a perfect bullet right in their mouths. I liked how the fat people could take more bullets in the gut. The dogs were a nice touch. I loved the hunting rifle weapon for picking off far away zombies. Do you like AKs better than the M4? Because the AK seemed much more powerful in this game than the M4. Anyway, great game. Everyone should try it. Front page for sure.

Bloons Bloons

Really good.

A great puzzle game. Can be realy annoying on some of the harder levels, but once you get them it feels good. Last level is funny:D Definitely possible, just takes crazy skill and luck and perserverence.