ThermoStorm ThermoStorm

Pretty good

Good game. I would suggest having different enemy types, like maybe stronger kinds or faster kinds. Have different weapons, maybe a machine gun or shotgun. Tell the player how many orbs are in each level, so they know how many more they need to get. Maybe throw in a story to tie everything together.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Wow.

Great game. One of the best I've played on this site. All of the zombie-types had personality, and some required strategy to beat. Most a simple headshot would work, but some you had to shoot out their legs, or get a perfect bullet right in their mouths. I liked how the fat people could take more bullets in the gut. The dogs were a nice touch. I loved the hunting rifle weapon for picking off far away zombies. Do you like AKs better than the M4? Because the AK seemed much more powerful in this game than the M4. Anyway, great game. Everyone should try it. Front page for sure.

Bloons Bloons

Really good.

A great puzzle game. Can be realy annoying on some of the harder levels, but once you get them it feels good. Last level is funny:D Definitely possible, just takes crazy skill and luck and perserverence.

Ask The Spirits Ask The Spirits

Awesome.

This was really well made. My ghost's name was Jacob, he was a miner in London in the 1170's, and he was strangled by someone namded Lola.

The only thing I don't like is the sometimes flashes of scary faces and stuff. They give you a little scare, but I found them to interrupt the experience after awhile.

But this is a really cool flash. Good job.

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

First time

The only joke you guys have ever written that made me laugh was in this game.... and it was The Haunting Ground screen on the TV. Man... that game REALLY sucked.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Oh my God I finally beat it! I feel so friggin awesome right now. I am definitely going to buy the home version as soon as I get the money, but just wanted to let anyone out there know that this web version is awesome.

Mouse Mover Mouse Mover

bad ass

The high score thing didn't work for me, but I got 3088

Awesome game.

adit-ya-sharma responds:

Thanks alot guys!

Sex Kitten Sim-Date 2 Sex Kitten Sim-Date 2

HAHAHAHAHAH

The last chick was bleeding out of her cooter!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

Proximity Proximity

I figured it out

The outcome is almost completely random, but it's still fun.

I suggest giving the player and computer a stack of chips to play by choice, instead of the random numbers.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Absolutely incredible

Genius..... you are a genius...

Please please PLEASE make part 2 soon...... I need to kill more demons.